* These fields are required.
For online applicants, kindly call us at 6966 0267 before submission of form.
Terms and Conditions
Below are the highlights of the terms and conditions from Inventive Kids Pte Ltd’s Customers’ Charter which is available on our website at www.inventivekids.asia.
Applications and Payment
- By making payment to enrol your child in our workshops and/ or holiday camps, you are giving permission for your child to participate, under the supervision of the workshop and/ or holiday camp trainers and facilitators, in all individual and team activities while your child remains a participant at our sessions.
- Places are allocated strictly on a first-come-first-served basis and will be allocated on receipt of payment of the programme fee and the registration form.
Refund and Cancellations
Refund policy is detailed in below table:
Conditions Refund Amount Withdrawal due to non-delivery On the condition that Inventive Kids Pte Ltd:
1. Does not commence the course on the course commencement date
2. Terminates the course before the course commencement date
100% refund of fees Period before the commencement 1. Request is made at least 14 days before the commencement of the program 100% refund of fees 2. Request is made between 8 and 13 days before the commencement of the program 80% refund of fees 3. Request is made 7 or less days before the commencement of the program 20% refund of fees After commencement date of regular classes No refunds will be given for cancellations received after the commencement of the programme. No refund After commencement date of school holiday program No refunds will be given for cancellations received after the commencement of the programme. No refund Exception: the student is sick (supported by medical certificate). Refund based on the unattended portion of the workshop/ program
- Inventive Kids reserves the right to cancel a programme due to insufficient members. Parents will be notified at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the programme and a full refund of the programme fee will be provided.
- We make all efforts to ensure that there are no changes in terms of location, times or facilitators. But in case of unanticipated conflicts, and a suitable replacement option is not available, a full refund will be made. We will inform you by email or by phone of the change as soon as possible.
- Refund policy is detailed in below table:
Non-attendance and Class Make-Up Policy
- Inventive Kids Pte Ltd will provide a maximum of ONE make-up lesson for the duration of the regular program for reasons other than the student being sick (supported with medical certificate). The make-up lesson will be arranged at a timing and at the discretion and prerogative of Inventive Kids Pte Ltd. All make-up lessons will be of a shorter duration than the usual lessons.
- In the case when the date and timing of the make-up lesson have been confirmed and the child did not turn up, the lesson will be considered completed and without refund of that lesson.
- Children are to be punctual for lessons as we will start the lessons promptly.
- You accept that the Trainer and their staff will take every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety of your child.
- You shall indemnify the bona-fide representative(s) of Inventive Kids against all claims by you, or any third parties, arising from any cause or action whatsoever, and will not hold Inventive Kids or its representative(s) liable for any injury or loss or damages consequent thereto, sustained while your child is in our care.
Safety and Quality of the Workshops
- Inventive Kids will take every care to ensure the quality of the learning experience and the safety of all participants during the workshops. This includes the use of the trainers’ discretion to remove participants who exhibit disruptive or unsafe behaviour from the workshops. No refund will be given if we remove a participant from the class due to disruptive behaviour.
Disclosure of Medical and Learning Needs
- For the welfare of your child, do provide information on your child’s medical conditions or learning abilities, if any. This will help us to determine if we are appropriately trained to help develop your child with us and to ensure that your child benefit from the program. The information will only be shared with staff who will be working directly with your child. This disclosure may be made together with the registration form.
- In some instances, we are unable to offer our programs to some students because we are not able to effectively support specific needs or they do not meet the minimum requirements e.g. language ability or level of comprehension of verbal instructions that is needed for the program.
Photos and videos may be taken during the workshop sessions for the purpose of sharing on Inventive Kids’ social media platforms and marketing materials. Please inform the trainer in advance if you do not wish your child’s photos to be used for such purposes.
I do not wish for my child to be photographed nor filmed.
- In case of any dispute, Inventive Kids reserves the right to exercise final discretion.